Rules at Goldregenweg
- Children must be announced, or excused, with the supervising woman.
- Friends of the children can be invited if the supervising woman agrees.
- The supervising woman is in the common apartment starting 11 a.m. (exceptions
according to the schedule, or when her children are ill)
- Shoes have to be taken off at the door, and stowed away.
- Lunch is ready at 12:15 p.m.
- The table is lifted, and children may stand up not before 12:40 p.m.
- Each child takes its own dishes to the kitchen.
- Children brush their teeth after lunch.
- Menu, checklist, write down amount of shopping bill immediately if possible.
- Write a note for the shopping list of the next woman in case something
- The children are not forced to eat, but must at least try a tiny bit of
- Frank and Manuel eat no meat, Frank eats no cheese, either, the Khodaris
children eat no pork meat, Sergio eats almost no vegetables.
- General rule: little meat, little sugar and few finished products.
- Leftovers are stored in the fridge, where all can get something when they
want. If the portion is large enough, a meal check goes onto the list.
- The house doors remain open during the day; at nights, at least Goldregenweg
27 should be locked.
- The laundry room must be locked at all times.
- Laundry can be done whenever the laundry room is free, even during the
night or on weekends.
- Take the laundry from the clothes-lines promptly, so that there is room
for the next person.
- Garden: for Goldregenweg 25, Andrea takes care of it; for the common apartment,
everything is public; with Sawsan, the best is to ask her first.
- Pots on the window sills are officially forbidden; they should at least
be securely fastened.
- Barbecues are officially forbidden, but we have not had complaints so far.
- Ladders on the balcony are also officially forbidden; however, in the common
apartment we need them (despite complaints).