the Association Goldregen and the women of the association
undersigned woman hereby enters the following obligations towards the Association
- to transfer monthly 1/7 of the rent and incidental expenses of the common
apartment to the account of the association.
- to transfer a deposit, defined by the association, to the account of the
association. The deposit is restituted when moving out, upon deduction of
all open debts.
- to pay one seventh of the co-operative capital for the common apartment.
When a woman moves out, her share of the co-operative capital for the common
apartment is restituted only after her successor has moved in.
- to participate in all expenses defined by the association with one seventh
part of the expenses. Revenues, e.g., from the heating bill calculation of
the common apartment, dividends from the share certificates for the common
apartment, donations, etc., remain in the association’s funds.
- to fulfill the babysitting chores defined by the association.
- to declare absences falling within the babysitting periods (school days)
at least a month in advance, and agree on time with the women of the association
on a replacement.
- when moving out, to notify in writing not only the landlords, but also
the association, three months in advance as at the end of the month.
- upon exclusion from the association, to terminate the contract with the
landlords with three months notice.
- in case of notice of termination outside the contractual deadlines, to
notify the landlords only of a successor who has been selected by the association.
- not to enter into a subletting contract without the consent of the association,
and notify the association of it at least three months in advance.
the three months notice, the babysitting chores continue to be mandatory,
as well as the contribution to the costs of the common apartment.
Signature of the member of the association:
Signature of the president: